THE COVID SAFETY PROTOCOL PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED
APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED
Muskoka Futures is administering the Covid Safety Protocol Program (CSPP) in Muskoka. This initiative is intended to help businesses who have had to incur costs to adhere to public health and safety protocols.
The Covid Safety Protocol Program will provide businesses with up to $5,000.00 in a non-repayable contribution (grant) to assist with the costs related to adapting operating protocols. Businesses established prior to March 1 2020 with less than 500 employees are eligible to apply. Eligible costs include:
- Customer and employee safety installations such as distancing signs for floors
- COVID-19 posters and displays
- Acquisition of barriers
- Widening of aisles
- Plexiglass and partitions, signage, and other business equipment purchases related to COVID safety protocols
Expenses related to COVID Safety Protocols are eligible as follows:
- if the expenses were incurred after March 15, 2020 and before the date of application to this program. Incurred expenses must be demonstrated by submission of receipts. Approved funds will be provided directly to the applicant.
- if the expenses are planned for after the date of application to this program. Planned safety upgrades must be demonstrated with Purchase Orders/Invoices and approved funds will be provided directly to the supplier, not the applicant.
Applicants may apply for funding towards both incurred and planned expenses, to a combined maximum of $5,000.
All additional documentation (e.g. receipts, invoices, purchase orders) must be submitted to CSPP@muskokafutures.ca Applications will not be considered until all required documentation has been submitted.
- disposable personal protective equipment (masks, hand sanitizer, gloves) are ineligible costs.
- HST will NOT be reimbursed.
Funding is no longer available.